Monday, May 26, 2014

Simple Sunday #12 - Happiest of days

Today I am sharing a card over at Whiff of Joy for there Make A Card Monday theme and I'll also be showing you this card here on my own blog. I have made a pretty simple and easy to make card using the lovely paper pad from Whiff of Joy and some arrow dies.


To make this card I used a the arrow die and die cut it twice, once to the arrows pointed to the right and the second time to the left. The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy and it is one of my favorite sentiments. It can really be used for any type of card. As a final touch I added some twine around the front panel and adhered the piece with foam squares. Unfortunately the color of the twine didn't really match the patterned paper, but it was the best I could find and it'll have to do.














































I have also uploaded a tutorial video that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:


-------------------------
Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment